The Z-axis of CNC router is an important accessory in automated production, and its normal operation has a significant impact on the efficiency of the machine. However, during use, there may also be some faults on the z-axis, which seriously affect the normal operation of the machine. What faults are common? How to handle and solve it?
1. Phenomenon of Z-axis failure in CNC router
1. Excessive torque: If the machine torque exceeds the limit during equipment operation, unstable operating conditions may occur, which may lead to machine failure.
2. Low speed operation: When the z-axis running speed of the CNC router is too low, noise and vibration will occur, which seriously affects the normal operation of the machine.
3. Operation interruption: When the z-axis operation of the CNC router is interrupted, there will be significant changes in the operating status, which seriously affects the normal operation of the machine.
2. Reasons for Z-axis Fault of CNC router
1. Abnormal motor: Due to the influence of external environment on the Z-axis motor of the CNC router, it is easy to experience motor abnormalities, which can affect the machine’s operating performance.
2. Abnormal transmission shaft: Due to the influence of external environment on the Z-axis transmission shaft of the CNC router, abnormal transmission shaft situations are prone to occur.
3. Insufficient lubricating oil: Due to the long-term high temperature and high pressure of the z-axis of the CNC router, if the lubricating oil is insufficient, it can lead to low operating efficiency of the machine and even malfunction.
3. Solution to Z-axis Fault of CNC router
1. Strengthen maintenance: Regularly inspect the motor and transmission shaft, and if any abnormalities are found, repair them in a timely manner;
2. Strengthen lubrication: Regularly check the lubricating oil, and if insufficient, add lubricating oil in a timely manner;
3. Strengthen maintenance: Regularly check the working condition of the machine, and if any abnormalities are found, promptly carry out maintenance to ensure the normal operation of the machine;
4. Pay attention to safety: When operating the z-axis of the CNC router, it is important to pay attention to safety and avoid accidents.
The above is an introduction to common faults and solutions for the Z-axis of CNC routers. We hope to help everyone solve the problem of Z-axis faults in CNC routers.