CNC nesting machine will produce some sawdust in the process of use. Although the dust collector is installed, a small amount of dust will inevitably appear. In addition, there is dust in the factory workshop, which will pollute the machine over time. If it cannot be cleaned in time, the performance and normal use of the cutting machine will be affected, especially for computer and mechanical parts.
The specific cleaning methods are as follows:
1、 Cleaning the computer of cnc nesting machine
Abnormal computer will also cause many problems, especially the computer connected to cnc nesting machine. Check regularly to remove viruses and computer space.
- Check and kill the virus regularly, but be careful not to turn on the anti-virus level during work, otherwise it is easy to interfere with the processing process.
- Clean the dust of the chassis regularly, pay attention to the heat dissipation of the chassis, and too much dust may cause errors in the industrial control card.
- Regularly defragment the disk and optimize the computer system.
2、 Cleaning of mechanical parts of CNC Nesting Machine machine
- Clean the industrial control box regularly.
- Clean the lead screw regularly to prevent foreign matters from adhering. The lead screw is very important in the equipment, which determines the accuracy of the machine, and the lead screw also plays an important role in the transmission process.
- After the processing work is completed, the table should be cleaned in time to provide convenience for the next step.
- Clean the guide rail and the material debris near the guide rail to prevent the machine from getting stuck due to the interference of debris during operation.
3、 Treatment of waste oil from woodcutting machine
The maintenance of the cutting machine needs to add lubricating oil in time, and walk back and forth slowly after refueling. The CAD drawing should ensure that the lubricating oil can be evenly added to the guide rail and lead screw.
If the machine is not used for a long time, try to remove the grease, waste oil and material debris on the guide rail and lead screw with lint free cloth to ensure the flexibility of component operation.
The above is a brief introduction to the cnc nesting machine computer, mechanical parts and waste oil treatment methods. I hope the above content can help you, find problems and solve them in time, so as to prolong the service life of the equipment to a great extent.